Fox Creek Golf Club consistently delivers golf experiences you will never forget
Each hole of this championship-calibre course presents new challenges with breathtaking views. The unique rippled layout of the course, complete with tee boxes, fairways and greens are augmented with bentgrass.
Unwind while you explore the spectacular scenery and radiant greenery of our course, located in the heart of the City of Dieppe, New Brunswick.
Since the official opening in 2005, Fox Creek Golf Club has been recognized not only for of its architectural and natural beauty, but also for its renowned world class hospitality and its highly competitive cost/quality ratio.
An exclusive design by renowned Canadian architect Graham Cooke, this 18-hole course has quickly become a must for golf enthusiasts from around the world.
Some of the many features include:
- An exceptional 6,900 yard course
- 66 spacious and strategically placed sand traps
- 5 tee-offs at each hole
- Practice facilities where you can warm up before your round of golf
- A modern and welcoming club house with a highly recognized restaurant
- A fashionable pro shop with golf equipment, accessories and brand name clothing lines
- Paved paths for the golf carts
- A natural setting within an urban environment